The Production Operative will report to the Operations Manager.
Working as part of our busy and proactive team to become proficient at all aspects of the production process. Based in our Sayers Common centre of operations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- With appropriate training, become proficient in various aspects of Production processes – mainly assembly and packing; but also assisting in the use of labelling and coding equipment.
- To play a key part in the day to day effective running of the production team; in order to achieve team goals.
- To participate in effective two-way communication with team leaders and the rest of the production team.
- To be quality and productivity focused.
- To assist with the organisation of one’s own work area.
- To adhere to specific instructions and ideas from the team leaders and to feedback as appropriate.
- To assist the team in identifying and implementing improvements in quality, productivity, and cost efficiency.
- To work towards being able to cover some Key Operatives’ tasks.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a busy production and/or warehouse environment
- Focused on quality and productivity
- Keen attention to detail
- Adaptable and able to work well within a team
- Punctual and reliable, with a committed work ethic
- Good listening and communication skills
- Keen to learn and progress
How to Apply:
Please email Barbara.Bone@fnlbrands.com and include your CV and covering letter.